Marketing and PR for Platform Businesses Co-hosted with GangHut
Jun 25, 2019
It’s nearly here! The fourth in our series of collaborative workshops will be held on June 25th at Paybase’s London office. This workshop will be all about marketing and PR. As platforms, it’s not a case of simply getting people to buy your product, you must market to both buyers and sellers. The platform cannot function without either, so getting that balanced approach right is vital to business success.
For this reason we’ve teamed up with GangHut, the marketing and PR agency created with platform businesses in mind. They will be offering expertise on how to best market your product and use PR to your advantage. Whilst this is the fourth in our series, you do not have to have attended any of our previous workshops for this to be relevant - we have a new theme for each event!
Below is a schedule of how the evening will unfold:
- 18:30 - 19:00: Arrival and Networking
- 19:00 - 19:25: Telling the world about your marketplace: Why marketing & PR for platforms is different - Elle Tucker, Gang Leader at Gang Hut
- 19:25 - 19:50: Case study - Hiyacar: Marketing & PR by Graeme Risby
- 19:50 - 20:10: Networking Break
- 20:10 - 20:35: Digital marketing techniques for platforms - Jessy Conflon, Head of Marketing at Paybase
- 20:35 - 21:00pm: Campaign development for platform businesses - Mike Monteith, Client Lead at GangHut
We will be giving away a very special prize to one lucky attendee. GangHut are offering a free place on their 3-stage bootcamp. A draw will be held on the night for all people present, so make sure you make it down to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize!
More info on the Marketing your marketplace bootcamp:
This 3-stage bootcamp supercharges your marketplace marketing. Step one is a detailed questionnaire to see exactly where you’re at. Step two is an hour-long session, in person or on Google Hangouts/Skype with the GangHut team, to deep dive into your strategy and objectives. And step three is a bespoke document with recommendations, advice and some cunning hacks to make peer-to-peer marketing magic.